Wednesday, March 21, 2018

TBR

21. Walking With Frodo: A Devotional Adventure Through "The Lord of the Rings" by Sarah Arthur is an easy read devotional. For me, it was pretty much a review of things I'd learned on my own. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. Review is good. The book uses Bible verses along with LOTR quotes. I think it's better suited to someone starting out on the journey to change.

22. Christmas Lost (Holiday, USA series novella 12) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. I always download a copy of my books to be sure they download properly. I also read through it before posting it on my social media sites, so I have time to correct anything wrong and re-upload if necessary. It's as good as I can make it.

23. Loose Ends by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. I'm enjoying reading her first books, seeing her progress as a writer. As a side note, it's also fun seeing the progress of the cover art.

24. Rania Ropes a Rancher by Linda K. Hubalek historical Western romance.

25. Stevie's Chase by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. Yes, yet another Justine Davis book. Dive into one of her books is like visiting an old friend. Her early books have more bedroom scenes and more detailed than her later work. Skipping them doesn't interfere with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly