Wednesday, February 20, 2019

TBR

11. Angel in the Alley by Patricia Sargeant short story contemporary romance. Almost cried. Loved it.

12. Christmas Rose by Lacey Springer contemporary Christian romance. A sweet story.

13. The Wish List by Fay Robinson contemporary romance. A lovely story I've had on my shelf for years. Glad I moved it to the top of the To-Be-Read pile.

14. SEALed with a Kiss (SEALed series book 1) by Mary Margaret Daughtridge contemporary romance. There's swearing and steamy scenes. Mary is one of my favorites. We became acquainted through her blog, chatting a little. The last I heard she was facing breast cancer. Unfortunately, I've not heard anything in a few years, and I haven't been able to find any definitive information. I love her books and have stars by passages that hit home with me.

15. SEALed with a Promise (SEALed series book 2) by Mary Margaret Daughtridge contemporary romance. There are things I loved about this stories and things I didn't like. I'm keeping because the things I liked are things I need to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...