Friday, September 6, 2019

TBR

76. Finding Courage (Love's Compass Book 3) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. Yes, I read it again and enjoyed it again. I wanted to read it in order.

77. Finding Faith (Love's Compass Book 4) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. Loved this story. She also mentions one of my favorite Casting Crowns songs, "Just Be Held." Heartwarming.

78. Finding Joy (Love's Compass Book 5) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. Learned about Texas longhorn cattle. This story touched on one of my own struggles, trying to please unpleasable people. A thoroughly enjoyable read.

79. Finding Grace (Love's Compass Book 6) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. A good end to the series. I'm glad I bought the series.

80. Callie (The Women of Valley View Book 1) by Sharon Srock Inspirational women's fiction. I loved the relationship between Callie and her husband. The struggle to follow God's inspiration after something going terribly wrong is well done. Heartwarming. I want to read the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...