Wednesday, November 6, 2019

TBR

81. Lone Star Nights (Texas Justice Book 2) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. I love Justine's characters and thoroughly enjoyed the story.

82. Angel for Hire by Justine Davis paranormal contemporary romance. Yes, reread it again. I like the twist. It's one of my favorite reads when I want something that makes me laugh and lets me escape.

83. You Are Redeemed by Bridget A. Thomas 30-Day Devotional, a step-by-step journey. Bridget offered the Redeemed Challenge on her blog, during the month of September. It was inspiring. I'm grateful I participated.

84. The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted Strategies by Stephen and Alex Kendrick. This is the companion study guide for the movie War Room. I read this the first time in 2015. I learned so much about prayer. I gained a great deal more with this second reading. 

85. Defined: Who God Say You Are by by Stephen and Alex Kendrick. This is the companion book to the movie "Overcomer." I haven't seen the movie yet. The book isn't the movie; it's a study guide, like The Battle Plan for Prayer. An inspiring read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...