Wednesday, February 5, 2020

TBR

11. The Cowboy's Convenient Marriage (Saddle Springs series 4) by Valerie Comer Christian contemporary romance. I'm not a fan of convenient marriages in contemporary settings, but Valerie Comer made this one work. I want to read more of her books, start at the beginning of this series.

12. Chances Are (Chance 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson Inspirational romance. Another marriage of convenience, and I loved it. I must admit that in interest in particular storylines is greatly influenced by the storyteller. 

13. Chance for Home (Chance 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson Inspirational romance. In one scene, the main couple visit a restaurant, in Phoenix, where the entire staff dressed in costumes and stayed in character. I was transported back decades to Bobby McGee's. Taking a trip down memory lane, I discovered it is now Bobby Q. I may have to go sometime, for fun. I love the characters and the story.

14. A Time to Dance (Time for Love series 2) by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer sweet contemporary Christian romance.

15. Royal Target (Royal series 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense Christian romance. What a page turner. I purchased this in e-format, but I'll be buying the rest in paperback. A new book is due out in March. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...