Wednesday, February 19, 2020

TBR

16. The Art of Rivers (Coastal Hearts series 3) by Janet W. Ferguson Christian contemporary romance. She tackled the difficult subject of addiction. I could not put the book down. I loved Coop and Rivers. I also loved Kevin and Gabby and Davis and Priscilla and Phoenix! I hope Gabby's story is coming soon. I'll be reading the other books in the series.

17. Royal Secrets (Royal series 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Page turner. Looking forward to the next book but want to space it so I'm ready for the newest book coming out on March 2. Woohoo!

18. Secret Service Dogs: The Heroes Who Protect the President of the United States by Maria Goodavage non-fiction. Amazing and heartrending. How blessed we are to have dogs.

19. Love and Harmony (Abundance series 2) by Sally Bayless contemporary Christian romance. 

20. Royal Brides (Royal series 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. I love her books. I'm so looking forward to the new book out next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...