Wednesday, March 4, 2020

TBR

21. Irresistibly Yours (Walden Beach series 1) by Andrea Boyd Christian contemporary romance. A couple finding each other in their 40s made for a pleasant change of pace. I loved Bo, the hero, and identified on several levels with Vivian, the heroine.

22. Jane by the Book by Pepper Basham Christian romance. I confess I didn't care for the beginning. I had trouble liking either the hero or the heroine. I almost gave up. I'm so glad I didn't. I ended up not being able to put it down until I finished. Well worth the read. 

23. Tough As They Come by SSG Travis Mills with Marcus Brotherton, forward by Gary Sinise. A remarkable story of a man who proves himself to truly be "tough as they come." I've followed Travis' story for a number of years. I've seen interviews and watched Mike Rowe's "Returning the Favor," when Mike arranged to donate a disabled-friendly obstacle course to the Travis Mills Foundation.

24. Lone Star Reunion (Texas Justice series 4) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. As always, I love her characters. 

25. Jade's Match (Jewel series 7) by Hallee Bridgeman contemporary Christian romance. Love it! Laughed and cried. Hallee is a lovely person and continues to remain one of my favorite authors. I own most of her books in paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...