Friday, July 17, 2020

Brain Dump

At the end of May, I heard the evening news declare that driving was safer than flying because of the virus. I'd read an article, the same day, stating that an adult was more likely to die in a car accident than from the virus. Wait...what? So, just stay home. Go nowhere. Do nothing. Be a blob. Exist. Be a number. Don't be human. Stop living. Insanity. We did not come to earth to be safe. The only true safety is within the arms of God, which requires choosing Jesus. Jesus promises tough times. I don't believe people who preach safety for everyone. I believe in a God who promised Eternal Life as long as I choose to follow His Son, no matter the cost, including my life.

1 comment:

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...