Wednesday, August 5, 2020

TBR

91. Persuaded (Walden Beach series book 2) by Andrea Boyd contemporary Christian romance.

92. Magnolia Storms (Coastal Hearts series book 1) by Janet W. Ferguson contemporary Christian romance. Maggie struggles with fear, in many of the same ways as me. A verse from Job was the central theme: "Though He say me, still I will trust in Him." I needed the reminder. Josh and his son J.D. are adorable. Janet is another good storyteller.

93. Falling for Grace (Coastal Hearts series novellaby Janet W. Ferguson contemporary Christian romance. "My joy is in the Lord." Grace and Seth are broken. Janet tackles some tough subjects. I enjoy a good story that has me searching my heart, reflecting on my relationships with God.

94. Charming the Shortstop (A Belltown Six Pack series) by Heather B. Moore contemporary Christian romance. A delightful story. I loved the couple, Axel and Brighton. The secondary characters were also enjoyable. 

95. Just in Time for Christmas by Davalynn Spencer Inspirational historical romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A brief reprieve from coming summer weather ~ Ladybug hanging around my home ~ Favorite authors and books ~ Time with friends ~ God's ...