Wednesday, August 12, 2020

TBR

96. The Bachelor Next Door (Castle Falls series book 1) by Kathryn Springer contemporary Inspirational romance. Kathryn Springer has been a favorite storyteller for a long time. I enjoyed Lily's willingness to explore something new, stepping outside her comfort zone. I understand Brendan's need to prove himself and loosing his focus on God. I want to read the next book.

97. The Bachelor's Twins (Castle Falls series book 2) by Kathryn Springer contemporary Inspirational romance. Liam and Anna captured my interest from the start and held on all the way to the end. Heartwarming. I want one of her necklaces. :)

98. The Bachelor's Perfect Match (Castle Falls series book 3) by Kathryn Springer contemporary Inspirational romance. Aiden and Maddie are so sweet. I want to crawl into the story and be a part of it, a part of the family and friends.

99. The Holiday Secret (Castle Falls series book 4) by Kathryn Springer contemporary Inspirational romance. Carter and Ellery and Bea made for a heartwarming story. I want to visit Castle Falls.

100. Cherish Me (Chapel Cove series Book 3) by Autumn Macarthur Christian romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A brief reprieve from coming summer weather ~ Ladybug hanging around my home ~ Favorite authors and books ~ Time with friends ~ God's ...