Wednesday, February 17, 2021

TBR

11. A Change of Fortune by Traci Hunter Abramson inspirational romance. Yes, I've read it before and loved it again. When things went crazy, the past year, it helped me focus on what little businesses I wanted to help most.

12. First Time Forever by Cara Colter contemporary romance. This is one of the books I've kept for a long time because Cara Colter was one of my favorite authors. I think I'm ready to let this one go.

13. Kinsale Kisses by Elizabeth Maddrey inspirational romance. A delightful jaunt through some of the sites of Ireland. Now I want to visit. 

14. Daisy's Decision (Dixon Brothers book 4) by Hallee Bridgeman Christian romance. A powerful finish to the series. 

15. Their Christmas Wish Come True by Cara Colter contemporary romance. Still love this story and not ready to give it up yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...