Wednesday, February 24, 2021

TBR

16. A Christmas to Remember a group of true Christmas stories by authors who write for Covenant Communications, Inc. I bought it because Traci Hunter Abramson contributed one of the stories. An easy read, though be sure to have tissues for tears, heartbreaking and heartwarming and inspiring. 

17. The Playboy's Plain Jane by Cara Colter contemporary romance. I loved this one for the humor and the secret language of flowers. I think I'm ready to let it bless someone else.

18. Undercurrents (Book 1 in the trilogy) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. I hunted down a used copy in paperback and read it again. A stay-up-late reading page-turner. A keeper.

19. Ripple Effect (Book 2 in the trilogy) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Still a page-turner. Diving into the third book.

20. The Deep End (Book 3 in the trilogy) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Breathtaking. Love the books. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...