Wednesday, March 3, 2021

TBR

21. Freefall (Saint Squad series Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Yes, I'm reading the series again. One I started the Under Current series, I realized I wouldn't be able to stop, as one story leads into the next, even though the Saint Squad books can stand alone. I love seeing characters from previous books. The heroine, Amy Whitmore, is Matt's sister, from the Under Currents series.

22. Lockdown (Saint Squad series Book 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Breathe! Unfortunately, I still only own this in eformat. I hate when the battery dies in the middle of a sentence. Also unfortunately, the cheapest used paperback copy I can find is almost $300. Yeah...no. I'll wait. God willing, maybe the book will see a another release of paperback copies. I can always hope.

23. Crossfire (Saint Squad series Book 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. I can read this in bits and pieces, until the last 100 pages or so, and then I can't put it down until I finish. 

24. Backlash (Saint Squad series Book 4) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. I struggle a little with the heroine; she's a little too much like me, especially in the ways I want to change. The end is satisfying and makes me a little teary. 

25. Smoke Screen (Saint Squad series Book 5) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. What a gift to write such different personalities in a series with so many stories. Enjoyed it all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...