Wednesday, April 21, 2021

TBR

41To Love a Hero (Wild Oak series Book 2) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. This series focuses on the relationships, the inner struggle of the characters. I love her people.

42. The Hero Next Door (Wild Oak series Book 3) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. The characters captured my heart, as usual. 

43. The Billionaire of Dragon Hill (Wild Oak series Book 4) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. One of the things I love about my favorite authors' stories (Justine Davis, Traci Hunter Abramson, Staci Stallings, Elizabeth Maddrey) is the development of a healthy support system of friends that help the main characters. Spoiler: I loved the reference to Pappy Boyington. 

44. For the Love of a Child (Wild Oak series Book 5) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. Difficult subjects with characters I love. I'm sad to see the end of the series, but it was a great ending. 

45. Hope for Christmas (Hope Ranch series Book 1) by Elizabeth Maddrey Christian romance. While this is the first book of the series, the sister to the hero is featured in Maddrey's Peacock Hill series. I love her flawed Christians doing the best they know how. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...