Wednesday, April 7, 2021

TBR

36Sanctuary (Guardian series Book 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Another heart-pounding addition to the series. 

37. On the Run (Guardian series Book 4) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Writers make use of Murphy's Law and O'Toole's Corollary: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible moment." "Murphy was an optimist."

38. In Harm's Way (Guardian series Book 5) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. My only complaint is that I want the next book! Tough putting it down. Loved it!

39. Mother for Hire by Marie Ferrarella contemporary romance. Another favorite author I'm ready to let go for someone else to enjoy. I've other books I'd rather read again more.

40. Stacy's Horses (Wild Oak series Book 1) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. A second time through, and I still cried and loved it. There are a few bedroom scenes for those who want to avoid those. I see myself in Jake and wish I were more like Rachel. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...