Wednesday, November 3, 2021

TBR

96So You Love to Hate Your Boss! (So You Want to be a Billionaire series book 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey Christian romance. I'm not usually a fan of hate to love tropes, but I enjoyed this story.

97. Secrets in Texas (Count on a Cop) by Carrie Weaver contemporary romance. I was in the same chapter of Romance Writers of America. Carrie is a lovely person. I enjoyed her storytelling and collected her books, but her books are among those I'm letting go. 

98. The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman. It's the first time I've used my Amazon Library. The book was recommended by friends going through similar situations to mine. I'm overwhelmed by all the decisions I have to make right now. And yet, when this all started the message ringing in my heart was "Just take the next step. Don't think about anything else, just take the next step." The book gave logical order to the chaos of how to self-analyze. 

99. The Warrior's Heart: Becoming a man of compassion and courage by Eric Greitens. Loved the short chapters. A remarkable story and a challenge to serve others.  

100. So You Love Your Best Friend's Sister (So You Want to be a Billionaire series book 3) by Elizabeth Maddrey Christian romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A/C ~ Cool days that don't need A/C ~ Visiting with friends ~ Seeing the neighborhood quail ~ God's grace