Wednesday, November 17, 2021

TBR

101Love Under Construction by Ginger Solomon Christian romance. We so often make redemption harder than it is, but it's often because overcoming the negative messages of the past are part of the process and we don't always acknowledge that part. I saw myself in both protagonists. Loved the story. 

102. A Texas Christmas Miracle (The Raffertys of Last Stand series Book 2) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. Her stories always draw me into the world she created, seeing the places, feeling the emotions, cheering for the HEA. (Her stories have at least one bedroom scene.)

103. The 9-12 Project by Staci Stallings. This is my second time through the program, and I'm starting it again. Once isn't enough. 

104. Of Ghosts and Gardens (All Hallow's Eve Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 13) by Sarah M. Eden historical romance. Short and sweet story. Charming. Loved it! My first story by this author; I want to read more of her stories.

105It's You (All Hallow's Eve Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 13) by Annette Lyon historical romance. A little bit spooky but enjoyable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A/C ~ Cool days that don't need A/C ~ Visiting with friends ~ Seeing the neighborhood quail ~ God's grace