Wednesday, February 9, 2022

TBR

11. A Christmas Promise (Silver Bells Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology) by Sarah M. Eden Regency time romance. What a delightfully charming story. 

12. Twelve Months (Silver Bells Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology) by Heather B. Moore turn of the 20th century romance. I wasn't too sure about the beginning, but I should have known better. A sweet fairytale romance.

13. A Fezziwig Christmas (Silver Bells Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology) by Lu Ann Brobst Staheli Georgian romance. An interesting twist on a familiar story.

14. A Taste of Home (Silver Bells Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology) by Annette Lyon 1913 romance. It's the little things that celebrate the big events. A sweet story from enemies to friends to sweethearts.

15. My Modern Girl (Silver Bells Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology) by Becca Wilhite 1924 romance. An unexpected twist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...