Wednesday, February 2, 2022

TBR

6Caroles on the Green (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Joyce DiPasterna medieval romance. I'm not sure I could like the heroin, but as I learned about her I understood her better. Loved the story.

7A Winter's Knight (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Donna Hatch Regency romance. I love Donna Hatch's stories. This one is no exception. Delightful.

8. A Fortunate Exile (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Heather B. Moore historical romance, set in 1901. God takes what was meant for ill and creates a way to joy. 

9Redemption (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Her books are always page turners, and I lament them being over too soon, only because I enjoy them so much. This book was one I was hoping she'd write, and she didn't disappoint. 

10Fairy Christmas (Silver Bells Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology) by Lucinda Brant Georgian (1767) romance. A sweet romance with a bit of a surprise. Delightful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...