Wednesday, April 6, 2022

TBR 2022

46. The Best Laid Plans (Spring Vacation Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 2) by Sarah M. Eden contemporary romance. Though I was a little annoyed with the heroine, she grew on me. Her flaw was a flaw I don't like in myself. 

47Picture Perfect (Spring Vacation Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 2) by Heather B. Moore romance. I've read this before, in "The Aliso Creek" series, and enjoyed it again.

48The Science of Sentiment (Spring Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 2) by Aubrey Mace contemporary romance. First person.

49Colton's Dangerous Reunion (The Coltons of Colorado series book 3) by Justine Davis suspense romance. I love the characters. In the flaws, I see myself. In their strengths, I see what I'd like to become. 

50Accidental Hero: Hometown Heroes A-Z (Born in Texas Book 1) by Jo Grafford contemporary inspirational western romance. Chokecherries were mentioned, and I remembered delicious chokecherry syrup and jam. One of my aunts made it. She even sent us some once. Enjoyable read and looking forward to reading more stories by Jo Grafford.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...