Friday, April 1, 2022

Brain Dump

I recently read that Lake Powell, a manmade lake in northern Arizona, is at it's lowest level since being created. The water pushing through the dam provides power and water to numerous states, including California. 

Dear California, build your own dams. You have the capacity to feed the world. Politicians and "environmentalist" (they aren't real environmentalists because they've abandoned science for their religion of "science") worry about the condition of the world in a hundred years. They won't be there to see it. They've abandoned all hope of new technologies being developed beyond what we have now. They condemn the world now to starvation and drought to protect the "what if" world they've created in their heads. 

How often do I cheat myself in the present because I've chained myself to the "what if" world created by my imaginings? 

April Fool's Day: The day on which we are reminded of what we are the other 364 days of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...