Monday, February 12, 2024

REAL Feb 5-10

REAL - Reduce stress Exercise Adequate sleep Lower caloric intake

With all the rain, I didn't feel guilty for not going for walks. Rain brings out the mold, to which I'm horribly allergic. Times like this, walking isn't healthy for me. I did do my physical therapy and leg lifts. I also endeavored to make it to bed before midnight. Healthy eating is more difficult when I'm cold because I'm eating to help me stay warm. I caught myself falling into that old habit and tried to make healthier choices. Sometimes I did well and sometimes not so much. I'll keep working to be better than I was.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...