Wednesday, February 7, 2024

TBR 2024

11Wedding a Warrior by Hannah Conway inspirational romance. This novella includes discussion questions at the end that are a little different from most. I liked them as the questions focused more on the reader rather than the story.

12. Undercurrents (Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. This is the 20th Anniversary edition, with updated covers and minor editorial changes. Yes, I had both books side by side, checking. Good changes, tightening and improving points of view. It meant more to me as I work on improving my own books.

13Ripple Effect (Book 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Again, the 20th Anniversary edition has minor changes that are unnoticeable overall. Still love the story.

14The Deep End (Book 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. The 20th Anniversary edition appears shorter, until you realize the font is slightly smaller. Other minor changes don't change the story, more cleaning it up a little bit.

15.  Freefall (Saint Squad series Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Yes, I couldn't resist; I'm reading the series again. A new book is coming out in June. I want to be prepared to dive right in. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...