Wednesday, October 2, 2024

TBR 2024

121. Cowboy Foreman in Love for Christmas (A Very Country Christmas Wish Book 2) by Jo Grafford contemporary romance.

122. Royal Target (Royal Series Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Rereading the series in preparation for the release of the newest story in the series, book 5.

123. Royal Secrets (Royal Series Book 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Funny how it doesn't matter that I've read it before. It's been long enough, I don't remember all the details. A challenge to put down. 

124. Royal Brides (Royal Series Book 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Page turner!

125. Royal Heir (Royal Series Book 4) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. I'm ready to read the newest story in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...