Wednesday, May 14, 2025

TBR 2025

46.  12 Days Mistletoe (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza) by Stacy Weeks  contemporary short story romance. I want to visit Mistletoe Meadows

47. Mistletoe Meadows Anthology  (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza) by Stacy Weeks  contemporary Christian romance, including Mistletoe Melody, Mistletoe Mission, and Mistletoe Movie Star. I want to visit Mistletoe Meadows! It reminds me of Holiday, USA. Keepers. I want to add the Mistletoe series to my Christmas re-reading list.

48.  A Rebel's Beacon (Alaska Rebels series Book 2) by Sara Blackard Christian romance. 

49. A Familiar Love Song (Hobby Run series Book 1) by Arlene James Inspirational romance. I read this long ago and re-read it to decide if I wanted to remove it from my Kindle to make space for other books. I enjoyed it so much I bought the next book in the series. 

50.  A Hero's Love Song (Hobby Run series Book 2) by Arlene James Inspirational romance. Two difficult subjects are tackled. Heartwarming. This is a keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...