Wednesday, July 1, 2015

TBR List...

46. The Spring Bride by Anne Gracie Regency Romance. Anne is one of my favorite authors. Her books are on my Must Buy list. This is the third book of the Chance Sisters. Unfortunately, she only puts out one book a year. :-)

47. The Perfect Lady Worthe by Rose Gordon Regency Romance novella.

48. Mail Order Bride Book 1 by Megan West and Chris Raymont Western Romance novella.

49. Caelen's Wife: Book 1 by Suzan Tinsdale Historical Romance.

50. The Billionaire's Counterfeit Girlfriend by Nadia Lee Contemporary Romance. Steamy read with some bad language. Not my usual preference. I had downloaded it as a free read. I'm not sorry, but I'm not sure I'd read another one. The language is jarring. However, there were bits that spoke to my heart.

51. At the Edge of a Dark Forest by Connie Almony Contemporary Inspirational Romance. This is the kind of inspirational romance I want to read. I've added Connie to my Must Read list. I'm a little leery because she only has two other books out, and they are more suspense, not my cup of tea. I'm going to give them a chance. I loved this book. I want it in paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly