Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Odd Bits...

Lays Stax vs Pringles : Lays taste stale. Pringles are thinner, crisper, better.

Garnier Fructis shampoo and condition. Never again. My hair felt heavy and greasy, all the time. I used very little of either, little more than a nickel size for my long hair. Maybe I'll try cutting it with water.

Oreos vs Sprouts Chocolate Sandwich cookies: Sprouts! They have the lovely bag that keeps the cookies fresh, unlike the resealable Oreo bag. Oreos always taste stale now, unless I buy the supersize box at Sam's Club. Those cookies come in plastic sleeves. The chocolate cookie part of the Sprouts cookie is thicker, which is my favorite part. Win-Win for me.

Another favorite author moves to the No List. I really, really hate stupid heroines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....