Friday, July 10, 2015

TBR

52. Bride by Arrangement by Ruth Ann Nordin and Janet Syas Nitsick Western Romance. It's actually two short stories that are intertwined. I enjoyed Ruth Ann Nordin's The Purchased Bride.

53. Stranger In My Arms by Lisa Kleypas Historical Romance. I liked the hero. I didn't like the heroine.

54. A Touch of Love: A Snow Valley Romance by Cami Checketts Contemporary Romance novella.

55. Fourth of July by Cami Checketts Christian Suspense Romance.

56. Vengeful in Love (Billionaires in Love Book 1) by Nadia Lee Contemporary Romance with steamy scenes and a little swearing. There are aspects of Nadia Lee's stories I like and aspects I don't. I'm baffled by this new morality that has people sleeping together like it's nothing, simply part of a date. Pretending there's no emotional involvement violates Rule #1: Stop lying, especially to yourself. It isn't healthy, on so many levels. I enjoyed watching the characters grow into healthier people. Maybe why I like her stories is as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...