Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TBR

21. Bound by One Scandalous Night by Diane Gaston Regency romance. One of my favorite authors.

22. Damn Few: Making the Modern SEAL Warrior by Rorke Denver and Ellis Henican. Amazing. Rorke Denver is one of the Team Leaders in the reality series "American Grit." Also amazing.

23. Leap of Faith Day (Holiday, USA series Book 9) by Laurel Hawkes Contemporary romance novella. I always buy one copy to make sure it downloads properly. Found a few tiny errors (missing comma, formatting), corrected, and re-downloaded. I love this story.

24. The Path Chosen by Donne Keevers Driver Time-Travel romance debut novel. Fascinating. I enjoyed seeing 1858 and 2015 Australia through the eyes of Anna and Dianna. Donna has a poetic gift with words. Her turn of phrase, again and again, enthralled me. The fight of both women to learn to accept themselves spoke to my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...