25. The Bachelor Next Door by Kathryn Springer Inspirational Romance. Kathryn is one of my Yes authors. This book was supposed to be a trilogy, but I've learned she has changed publishers. I'll hunt her down on Amazon and try her books through the new publisher.
26. Dangerous Ground by Justine Davis Suspense Romance. It's the second of two books. Justine's stories touch me in many ways. She sees into my difficulties, my sore spots, my dreams.
27. A Whole Lot of Love by Justine Davis Contemporary Romance. I love her characters and stories. I identified with so much in this book.
28. The Prince's Wedding by Justine Davis Contemporary Romance. This was part of a three-book series, shared with other authors. I don't know who they are. It wasn't among my favorites.
29. Cinder's Bride: Mail Order Brides of Texas Book 1 by Kathleen Ball Western Romance. A pleasant short read.
30. Keegan's Bride: Mail Order Brides of Texas Book 2 by Kathleen Ball Western Romance.