31. Nickles by Karen Baney Christian Contemporary Romance. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It isn't the typical Christian romance, not sappy sweet. I've added her to my Must Buy list.
32. The River's End by James Oliver Curwood Historical fiction/romance. Interesting.
33. The Perfect Rake by Anne Gracie Regency romance. I reread this series about once a year. She has a wicked sense of humor. She makes me laugh and cry and cheer. :-)
34. The Perfect Waltz by Anne Gracie Regency romance
35. The Perfect Stranger by Anne Gracie Regency romance.