Friday, July 22, 2016

TBR

36. The Perfect Kiss by Anne Gracie Regency romance

37. NSDQ ~ A Night Stalker's novella by M.L. Buchman Suspense romance. I liked it well enough I bought the paperback of the 1st book in the series.

38. The Night is Mine ~ The Night Stalkers Book 1 by M.L. Buchman Suspense romance. There's some language and sex in the longer books. M.L. tells a good suspense story. I like the characters and their development. Yes, I'm hooked on the series.

39. I Own the Dawn ~ The Night Stalkers Book 2 by M.L. Buchman Suspense romance.

40. Once Upon a Night at Sea ~ Princess Cruises Novella by Barbara Longley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...