Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Breathe...

It's important to step back and review. It's so easy to be so busy I forget I'm living my life. There is no do-over. There is no pause button. There is no "add another life." This is it. Breathe.
Motivating Daily offered the perfect quote to go along with my thought:

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could, some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encoumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Side note: I hope Blogger returns the soft tan color to my blog soon. Right now, on my computer, it's a barnyard green. Maintain the sense of humor.

I decided to change the theme all together. I rather like the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...