Wednesday, April 19, 2017

TBR

31. The Wrangler's Bride (Fortune's Children series Book 10) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. Justine Davis is one of many authors involved in this series. I'm not a fan of the other authors, but I love Justine's stories. She did a pretty good job of recapping other stories so I didn't feel too lost. There are a couple of intense lovemaking scenes.

32. The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader by Jason Redman with John R. Bruning. It isn't an easy read, but what Jason went through wasn't easy. I had trouble putting the book down to sleep. To me, it was a romance story, the romance of a man and his career balanced with a woman with him he fit perfectly. Inspiring. I'm glad I read A Warrior's Faith, first. No, they are not purposely connected. However, Jason Redman and Ryan Job did know each other and both of them mentioned the other in their book. Small world.

33. Power of the Matchmaker by Karen White is a short story that is the opening to a series of stories about a Chinese matchmaker.

34. Misfortune's Fortune by Kandi Jaynes contemporary romance. This is her fourth book, and she's on my Must Buy List.

35. Spurgeon Gems by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892) quotes from various sermons. I'd like some of his work in paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...