Friday, April 28, 2017

TBR

36. An Uncommon Courtship (Hawthorne House series Book 3, not including the e-novella) by Kristi Ann Hunter Christian Regency romance. I love this series! I was surprised by the number of reviews that complained about the wedding night. It didn't follow the usual Christian romance pattern and stop at the bedroom door, but it wasn't explicit or even particularly detailed either. I've seen commercials more explicit. The scene is important in the story because of the innocence of both characters. I thought the writer did an admirable job of depicting the pitfalls and struggles regarding that aspect of being newlyweds. This book was a little slow to start but I once again found myself unable to put it down until the end.

37. Growing Your Own Indoor Organic Vegetable Garden by Jennifer Henson non-fiction, short, good starting point for growing an indoor garden.

38. A Handful of Flowers (The Callaghans and McFaddens Book 0) by Kimberly Rae Jordan Christian Contemporary romance, sort of a prequel to the C and M series. Only three of the books are out, so I'm going to read one of her other series first. I like reading her books one after the other.

39. A Little Bit of Love: A Collection of Christian Romance Short Stories by Kimberly Rae Jordan, enjoyable short reads.

40. Home Is Where the Heart Is (Home to Collingsworth Book 1) by Kimberly Rae Jordan Contemporary Christian romance. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Mar 11-16

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake This week's bit of extra was a bit of spring cleaning, dusting...