Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer

We just had our hottest day of the year, so far, 119 degrees. Yippee. It's a dry heat. Stepping outside is like walking into a blast furnace. Toast.

July and August will cool down, a little, but the humidity will rise due to our rainy season. Our humidity doesn't reach Florida type levels, but it's miserable for us. From personal experience, those of us who live here are able to tell you the difference between baked and steamed.

Air conditioning makes it livable. From the air conditioned house, to the air conditioned car, to the air conditioned businesses, and back again. This is why I regularly thank God for air conditioning. God bless those who don't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...