Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Follow Up 29 Aug

How'd I do?

Christmas Lost ~ Sent it to the editor, and it's done, so back to me. ~ Opened it. Didn't touch it.

Exercise ~ Done.

Eat healthy ~ Pretty good.

Read ~ A little.

Make pudding ~ Make chocolate mousse. Yummy.

Make jello ~ Done.

Make pumpkin spice crispy rice treats ~ Not yet.

Make soup ~ Not yet.

Give the battle to God ~ Yes.

Praise God in the storm ~ Yes.

Not beating myself up anymore. I spent much of yesterday on social media, following what was happening in Houston. I have a number of friends in Texas.

Schedule today is busy. Wonder how much I'll accomplish? Feel like I'm spending a lot of time keeping my head above water, so to speak.
Moon set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...