Wednesday, August 23, 2017

What happened?

Where did yesterday go?

No writing. No reading. Walk. Physical therapy. Dropped a check in the mail. Grocery shopping. Bible study... okay, that was awesome. We're studying Job. Sorted through social media. Okay, I also chatted with a few friends online. Still, it wasn't that long! New shorts arrived and why I hate buying short/jeans/slacks. One size was so big I could pull them off without unbuttoning or unzipping. Next size down is too tight to sit. *pfft* Washed, cut, and froze four containers of strawberries. Made my tomato soup. Time with my dad. Sorted through paperwork. I'm exhausted by 9:30 pm.

God willing, I accomplish more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Mar 11-16

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake This week's bit of extra was a bit of spring cleaning, dusting...