Saturday, October 20, 2018

Giving things away...

...I have an unfortunate habit of being proud of giving things away. It isn't a good kind of pride. It's more like a kind of arrogance. I brag about not being attached to things. Unfortunately, there are consequences. I'm searched for my leather bound copy of five Agatha Christie stories. It's gone. A vague memory sits in the back of my head of me deciding I'd never read it again, so I gave it away. I want to read it again, but it's gone. This isn't the first time. I'm afraid it won't be the last, either. The trouble with not being sure of what you value is that you often give away things of worth. I hope it's blessing someone else's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...