101. The Curse of February Fourteenth (Three Rivers Ranch series novella 11) by Liz Isaacson contemporary western Christian romance.
102. A Search for Refuge (Haven Manor) by Kristi Ann Hunter historical Christian romance.
103. Colton's Twin Secrets (The Coltons of Red Ridge series) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Love her characters, their development, the extra characters, adorable twins, put-upon dog, and a story that holds together. Steamy scenes... actually, only one and the others were remembering or planning in characters' heads. For me, a satisfying read, even though it's part of a series.
104. Courting Calla (Out of the Blue Bouquet: Crossroads Collection Book 1) by Hallee Bridgeman contemporary Christian romance. I enjoy Hallee's books and own many of them. This one is part of a series, and I'm adding them to my wish list.
105. Seoul in Love (Out of the Blue Bouquet: Crossroads Collection Book 2) by Alana Terry contemporary Christian romance. I learned more about Seoul and South and North Korea from a more personal point of view.