Wednesday, December 5, 2018

TBR

126. The Promise of Christmas by Tara Taylor Quinn contemporary romance. She has steamy scenes, and she also deals with abuse issues. When I started reading her I recognized someone who understood. I re-read a few of her books and ask myself how I'm doing. Outside of the Christian romance genre most romance writers have no trouble with sex before marriage. For a large majority, marriage isn't a sacred covenant.

127. Merry Christmas, Babies by Tara Taylor Quinn contemporary romance. Like the above story, it happens to take place at Christmas. I think I'll take these out of the Christmas lineup, as they aren't really about Christmas. Christmas is a convenient backdrop. I've kept the books because Ms. Quinn has insights that touch my heart. I wouldn't recommend her books for everyone.

128. Sunshine for Christmas (A Regency Christmas II) by Mary Jo Putney Regency romance. It's a charming short story and sequel to her book "The Rake."

129. Rescued by His Christmas Angel by Cara Colter contemporary romance. Charming, heartwarming, and staying on my Christmas reading list.

130. Puddings, Pastries, and Thou (Wish List anthology) by Lisa Cach Regency romance novella. I've always enjoyed this story. I think it's mostly the food. I understand going hungry. Several places make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...