It's important to know what it is you really want.
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
A time to reflect...
A new year approaches. Am I ready? Changes need to be made, as always. I want to be better than the person I was before. The only way is to choose to change, to make different choices than I have in the past. Saying I want to be a better person is all well a good but better how? The coming week is a good time to reflect and plan.
If you don't know what it is you want how will you know when you've become it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...

No comments:
Post a Comment