Wednesday, April 10, 2019

TBR

31. Marine Under the Mistletoe by Maureen Child contemporary romance. I'll be putting these books in my transition box. I'm not ready to let them go, yet, but someday, I'll let them go.

32. Only a Heartbeat Away by Julianna Desmond/JoAnn Durgin contemporary Christian romance. It's a clean, sweet story. I enjoyed it. I'd like to try another story.

33. A Christmas Surprise (Love in the Cascades Book 1) by Kimberly Rose Johnson sweet Christian romance.

34. Not Waving but Drowning (SEAL of My Dreams anthology) by Jo Leigh short story SEAL romance. I didn't care for the swearing, but I liked the story.

35. Finding Home (SEAL of My Dreams anthology) by HelenKay Dimon short story SEAL romance. One silly aspect of the story made it a keeper, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...