Wednesday, April 17, 2019

TBR

36. Wrapped and SEALed (SEAL of My Dreams anthology) by Leslie Kelly short story SEAL romance. I'll read it again.

37. Baby I'm Back (SEAL of My Dreams anthology) by Stephanie Bond short story SEAL romance. A sweet keeper.

38. SEALed Fates (SEAL of My Dreams anthology) by Kylie Brant short story SEAL romance. A good short suspense.

39. Dog Heart (SEAL of My Dreams anthology) by Barbara Samuel short story SEAL romance. Of the shorts in this book, this is my favorite.

40. B and B Bivouac (Operation: L.O.V.E. A Special Ops Romance Anthology) by DC DeVane Air Force novella romance. A delightful story and definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...