Wednesday, May 8, 2019

TBR

41. Funny Bone (Operation: L.O.V.E. A Special Ops Romance Anthology) by Anne Elizabeth novella SEAL romance. How romantic! And definitely a keeper.

42. The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis by Elizabeth Letts tells the astonishing history of the survival of the Lippizzaner horses through World War II. Amazing. I saw the Lippizaners when I was a little girl. Unforgettable.

43. Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Still one of my favorite authors. I loved the characters. The relationship captures my heart. Sigh...

44. Meagan's Chance by L.C. Monroe contemporary Christian romance.

45. Courting Calla (The Dixon Brothers series Book 1) by Hallee Bridgeman contemporary Christian romance. Yes, I recently read this one, in an anthology including different authors, and happily read it again. Her books are among my keepers. I want to read The Dixon Brothers series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...