Wednesday, September 2, 2020

TBR

101. Mirror Mirror (Grace series book 1) by Staci Stallings contemporary Christian Epic-Novel, Young Adult. The main characters are high school students, seniors and juniors. I don't remember much of high school and what I do I prefer to forget. Shame's number one rule: Don't talk because connection is the enemy of shame. "When we really connect, shame has nowhere to hide." Luke and Sage

102. When I'm Weak (Grace series book 2) by Staci Stallings contemporary Christian Epic-Novel, following Jaycee and Derek. Who am I? Who do I want to be? Who does God want me to be?

103. A Love Like This (Grace series book 3) by Staci Stallings epic contemporary Christian romance, follows Caleb and Rachel. I didn't like Rachel, for the first third of the book. Why? It took me far too long to figure it out, and then I realized it was because she struggles with the same negative tape I do.

104. A Moment Like This (Grace series book 4) by Staci Stallings contemporary Christian romance. This is a prequel to the next books in the series. Each chapter is told from a different couple's point of view, adding Dani and Eric. 

105. Raising Attabury (Grace series book 4) by Staci Stallings contemporary Christian romance. Dani and Eric's story. "Love is a choice not a feeling." What a great series! Loved all the stories and what to apply what I've learned. Awesome. A blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....