Wednesday, September 16, 2020

TBR

106. The Pearl Stallion by Rae Muir Regency romance. I'm sorting through books I've kept. I wondered, at first, why I kept this one. I enjoyed the travel log, from Calcutta to Russian America to California, the Sandwich Islands, and Canton. I still love traveling, exploring new places. I also liked the growth of the heroine, from "useless" to finding purpose. However, I think I'm ready to let this book bless someone else.

107. Snatching the Catcher (Belltown Six Pack series book 4) by Rebecca Connolly contemporary romance. What a fun read.

108. Flirting With First (Belltown Six Pack series book 5) by Sophia Summer contemporary romance.

109. Kissing on Third (Belltown Six Pack series book 6)by Heather B. Moore contemporary romance.  I'm sorry to see the series end. I enjoyed it.

110. Forgive Us Our Debts (Kingdom Come series book 1) by Gail R. Delaney Sci-Fi romance. I own most of Gail's books. I'm looking forward to this new series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...