Wednesday, September 30, 2020

TBR

111. SEALed with a Kiss (series book 1) by Mary Margret Daughtridge contemporary romance. All the books have steamy scenes, which can be skipped and not lose the story. I'm re-reading, again, to determine if I want to keep the books. The stories spoke to me on things in my own life. I found the author's blog and followed. We communicated on her blog. The last I heard from her, she had just received a new pacemaker, in 2011, and I haven't seen anything from her since. I liked her on social media, and the last post was in 2012. 

https://marymargretdaughtridge.blogspot.com/

112. SEALed with a Promise (series book 2) by Mary Margret Daughtridge contemporary romance.

113. SEALed with a Ring (series book 3) by Mary Margret Daughtridge contemporary romance.

114. SEALed Forever (series book 4) by Mary Margret Daughtridge contemporary romance. I think I'll keep the books a little longer.

115. Faster Than Normal: Turbocharge Your Focus, Productivity, and Success with the Secrets of the ADHD Brain by Peter Shankman, who has ADHD. I found that many of his suggestions also helped with my CPTSD. Interesting read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...