Wednesday, November 4, 2020

TBR

121. Sanctuary (Guardian series book 4) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary suspense romance. Page turner. Looking forward to the next book in the series.

122. Colton Storm Warning (Coltons of Kansas series) by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. This is one story in a series by multiple authors. I'm happy with reading only Justine's part of the series. I love how she focuses on the development of the couple's relationship. 

123. Act of Valor by Tom Clancy, a novelization of the movie. Though the story itself isn't true, I recognized details from several operations I've read about in autobiographies. I remember seeing a special on the making of the movie: They originally planned on using actors, but the actors couldn't do what the SEALs could do, so they ended up using SEALs. I learned more about it as I read Karen Vaughn's book "World Changer," about her son Aaron Vaughn. He was one of the SEALs they asked to help and was killed in action before the movie released. Rorke Denver, author of "Damn Few" and a retired SEAL, played a lead, Lieutenant Rorke, in the movie. The other SEALs aren't listed by their full names. There's a quote at the end I want to make a part of me, by Tecumseh, a Sioux Chief.

124. Substitute Bride (Rocky Ridge series book 2) by Margery Scott sweet Western romance.

125. Finding Her Way Home (Redemption River series book 1) by Linda Goodnight Christian contemporary romance. Sorting through my books, I re-read this book to decide if I wanted to keep the series. It's a keeper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly