Friday, September 24, 2021

Brain Dump

Several people told me my case wasn't serious; after all, I didn't go to the hospital. Never mind I was barely conscious for over a week, home alone. 

Do you know what the CDC called serious? If your oxygen level dropped below 94.

Do you know what my oxygen level was? 90, occasionally dropping to 89. Several deep breaths would kick it back up to 90, at least as long as I was checking.

Despite people telling me my case wasn't serious, I decided to take the CDC's quarantine recommendation for a serious case of 20 days. Yes, my case was serious. 

With at least six additional health problems, I don't know why I survived. God has other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...